Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 2 of Spraining...

Found out yesterday that I sprained my foot.  That stinks.  STINKS!  I had just gotten back into a routine of going to the gym, and hurt my foot while at the gym.  Blasted!  It doesn't hurt too bad during the day, but after being on my feet all day, its swollen and hurting come afternoon and evening. 


While propping it up with ice, its a good time to point out the positives:
1.  Its GORGEOUS outside!  I'm so excited and ready for Spring :)
2.  The wonderful weather is making me think about a time that I would be ready for a 5K.  
3.  I have time to plan my grocery list for next week's new lifestyle changes: green smoothies, chia seeds, and flaxseed. 
4.  Received the best piece of mail: $17,500 in Teacher Loan Forgiveness approved :)
5.  Income Based Repayment for student loans kicks in next month!  Along with grad school loans :( 



263882859385740335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment