Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 3

So back to the blogging life.  The light at the end of the grad school tunnel makes it a little easier to find some time I didn't know existed.  I have deemed 2012 the year of the 'Selfish Lara'.  I know, very different from the last 27, right?!  Well... yes!  I am going to make it selfish by doing things for ME.  To make me better, happier, and healthier.  


Hows it going so far?  Great!  Well, until my bump in the foot road today.  Patient First diagnosed me with a sprained foot :(  So since I've been on a great roll with Weight Watchers and the gym (hand-in-hand partnership for me), I'm slightly depressed this evening.  So looks like I'll be trying some cycling or yoga in the upcoming days. 


Weigh in is this Saturday.  I'm thinking after a weekend off because of a baby-snuggling weekend in St.Louis, a stressful week of only a day at the gym, and a much needed and deserved wine night, its going to be a positive number.  And in this case, I'd rather have a negative number (its not dealing with finances ;)).  


Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment